Tecnar places great importance on the protection of user’s privacy and its obligations in accordance with the legal provisions in force.
While visiting our site www.lut.tecnar.com information about the browsing data we receive from your data terminal (computer, mobile, tablet, etc.) may be stored in “cookies” installed on your device.
This page makes it easier to understand how cookies work and how to manage your preferences.
1 – What is a « cookie »?
A « cookie » is a text file that can be stored, subject to your prior consent, in a dedicated space on the hard drive of your data terminal at the time of your visit to an online service through your web browser. A cookie file allows the cookie issuer to identify the data terminal in which it is stored throughout the cookie’s period of validity or registration. Only the issuer of a cookie is likely to read or change the information contained in such cookie.
2 – How are the cookies issued from www.lut.tecnar.com used?
The cookies we use on our site
Subject to your choice to allow cookies, when you open our site, we may install various cookies in your data terminal allowing us to recognize your device’s browser for the duration of the cookies’ period of validity.
Cookies that we issue are used for the purposes described below:
- authentication on our site, in particular to allow you to access restricted and personalized areas of our site, such as your account, based on user names, passwords and other data that you may have previously given us access;
- customize the presentation of our site to the display settings of your terminal (country, language, screen resolution, operating system, etc.) during your visit, based on your data terminal’s hardware, viewing software and video software;
- store information contained in any form that you fill out on our site (for registration or account access, etc.) or relative to any products, services or information you have chosen on our site;
- allow you access to restricted and personalized
Cookies issued on our site by third parties
We will notify you of the purpose of cookies known to us and of the ways that you can choose to accept or reject cookies.
- Analytics cookies
- Advertising cookies
Our site may contain cookies issued by ad technology providers. For the duration of the cookie’s period of validity, such cookies allow them to:
- determine the advertising content likely to correspond to your interests based on your browsing data, interests and preferences;
- control how often an advertisement is displayed;
- identify the third-party site that redirects you to our site
We mainly work with the following ad technology providers: Google, Facebook & AT2
- Cookies due to integration of third-party applications on our website
We are likely to include software applications from third parties on our site, which allow you to share the content of our site with others or to inform others about your visit or your opinion on the content of our site. This is particularly the case with the “Share” and “Like” buttons on social networks like “Facebook”, “Twitter”, “LinkedIn “,” Instagram”, etc.
The social networks that provide these button applications may use the button to identify you even if you have not used this button during your visit on our site. Indeed, this type of button application may allow the social network concerned to track your browsing of our site, simply because your social network account was active on your data terminal (open session) during your visit to our site.
We have no control over the processes used by third parties to compile information about your visits to our site nor any related personal data they may have. We invite you to review the protection of privacy policies of these social networks in order to understand the purposes behind the collection of browsing data they can compile through such buttons, especially as regards advertising. The policies of social networks must allow you to exercise your personal choice through your account settings.
3 – Further information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies in general and how to manage them by visiting www.aboutcookies.org